Lead Facilities Coordinator to join our Nordics Team
Do you enjoy an international environment with many contacts and are driven by delivering good service? CBRE are recruiting a Lead Facilities Coordinator to join our Nordics Team. Please apply today - we make continuous selection.
In this role you will lead the Facilities Coordinator Team in delivering high quality Facilities Management services to the client’s premises and occupants. Accountable for the overall service delivery and customer experience. Responsible for the operational coordination of all on-site FM services and the associated staff and contractor personnel
- Be an ambassador of a one team approach between Operational and Technical Services embedding a safety culture
- Compliance of all contractual SLAs & KPIs under remit of team
- Build and develop a trusting relationship with the client through continuous communication
- Be an advocate for continuous improvement initiatives
- Pro actively ensuring client engagement always
- Comply with all in Country Health and Safety legislation, ensuring that all activities undertaken comply with relevant statutory and industry related requirements where applicable
- Logging hazards and closing out actions
- Ensure all QHSE actions are remediated and closed within specified time frame
- Ensure all staff and subcontractors always work safely and effectively and portray a professional image
- Effectively motivate the performance of direct reports and other team members
- Liaise closely with Operations and the support teams - Recruitment and retention of appropriate staff as required
- Provide management guidance, understand team development and strength areas and ensure opportunities for growth and succession planning
- Create a culture of recognition in the team and ensure all reports have development plans and training is actively encouraged
- Manage operational budget within the guidelines of the contract
- Use financial processes including accruals and budgets to manage site locations within remit
- Ensure invoicing is accurate and expedient working with Finance and Support teams
- Support revenue contribution initiatives
EXPERIENCE and KNOWLEDGE
- Excellent written, oral communication and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact Advanced people management skills with proven ability to develop and coach teams to bring out the best potential and plan for succession.
- Responsive to customer requests in an emphatic, supportive and productive manner.
- Proactive, positive, “can do” approach required, be able to make decisions and priorities their workload, have excellent administration and analytical ability
- Possess a high level of IT literacy
- IOSH or equivalent qualification
- Good understanding of building technical
- Customer Experience background, with strong customer service ethos
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Réda Nafaa | +336 76 16 66 02. The workplace is in Stockholm City, employment is full time. Please apply with your CV and other documents in English.
CBRE manages more than 1.7 billion square feet for corporate, institutional, not-for-profit and government space users around the world. By applying our knowledge, technology, procurement leverage and processes, our people can customize our delivery of services to any client’s culture and create a competitive advantage for the client.