Do you enjoy an international environment with many contacts and are driven by delivering good service? CBRE are recruiting a Facilities Assistant to join our team in Stockholm. Please apply today - we make continuous selection.
- Maintaining offer appearance and standards, completing allocated tasks and required reporting, focusing on Customer Experience
- Be an ambassador of a one team approach within Operations team, representing CBRE and Client brand
- Maintain constructive and positive professional relationships with all colleagues and their supply partners
- Undertake all other duties & tasks as reasonably requested by your line manager
- Logging hazards and closing out actions
- Supporting with all in Country health and safety legislation, ensuring that all activities undertaken comply with relevant statutory and industry related requirements where applicable
- Completion of monthly compliance tasks
- Support site audits, assisting with BET training and drills
- Provide support to other CBRE colleagues
EXPIRIENCE and KNOWLEDGE
- Excellent written, oral communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to priorities and complete multiple tasks, assignments and responsibilities in a timely manner, whilst working in a fast paced and often demanding environment
- Dependable and flexible, able to work independently as well as part of a team forming close networks
- Responsive to customer requests in an emphatic, supportive and productive manner. ¨
- Able to function with a high level of initiative and proactivity, takes ownership and pride in their daily activities with a 'can do/will do' attitude
- Possess a reasonable level of IT literacy
- Customer Experience background, with strong customer service ethos
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Réda Nafaa | +336 76 16 66 02. The workplace is in Stockholm City, employment is full time and working hours is between 08.00 – 17.00. Please apply and attach your CV and other documentations in English.
CBRE manages more than 1.7 billion square feet for corporate, institutional, not-for-profit and government space users around the world. By applying our knowledge, technology, procurement leverage and processes, our people can customize our delivery of services to any client’s culture and create a competitive advantage for the client.