Business Unit Sales Coordinator
Do you enjoy an international environment with many contacts and are driven by delivering good service? Please apply today - we make continuous selection.
As a business unit sales coordinator, you will provide support, both in Sweden and Finland, to the Business Development Manager(s) and Senior Management team, ensuring the effective provision of administration support to the business unit, maintaining concise records and detail of CBRE’s correspondence.
You will also support the Business Development Manager & Directors in the development, writing and production of bespoke and winning tenders. This role requires the ability to work under pressure and to demanding deadlines.
Main duties and responsibilities
Sales Support Co-ordinator duties:
- Complete pre-qualification questionnaires as requested and keep the Business Development Manager(s) fully updated on progress
- Conduct customer research and due-diligence on prospects as required, creating an information pack
- Identify, review, evaluate and understand the requirements of identified business opportunities and suggest successful strategies for response. This includes completing the New Bid Template
- Write bespoke and specific bid responses within allocated bids and provide support for other team members as appropriate
- Attendance at tender site visits, client meetings and preparation of presentations where necessary
- Raise the company profile by organizing (and where necessary, representing CBRE at) industry events, networking events and promoting an image of professionalism always.
- Assisting with preparation of materials for marketing events, presentations and client meetings
Business Unit Coordinator Duties:
- Providing administrative support to the business unit management and contract support team to include:
- Day to day admin, including photocopying, typing and taking telephone messages
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the central contract filing for the business unit.
- Preparing and issuing predefined reports for both internal and external customers
- When required, attending meetings to take notes or minutes and ensure follow up action undertaken
- Organizing/ coordinating team and contract review meetings
- Arranging training courses for business unit support staff and contract managers.
- Customer contact both internal and external
- Developing systems and procedures to improve the overall efficiency of the office
Person Specification and Key Competencies
Be able to speak and write in Finnish, Swedish and English (essential)
Good basic education, which will include an English and Maths qualification. (essential)
Higher educational qualifications (desirable).
Very proficient in the use of Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint (essential).
Experience of using InDesign and Finance Support Systems. (desirable)
Experience of a similar role in a medium-sized business (essential). Well-developed communication skills enabling the individual to work with Senior Managers, clients, suppliers, and staff of all levels and abilities.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Stefan Carlsson phone no + 46 703883284 Matti Hautala phone no +358 505238686
The workplace is in Stockholm or Helsinki. Employment is full time, primarily office based and internally facing although there may be some meetings with clients, where appropriate. Out of hours work may be required to meet deadlines.
CBRE manages more than 1.7 billion square feet for corporate, institutional, not-for-profit and government space users around the world. By applying our knowledge, technology, procurement leverage and processes, our people can customize our delivery of services to any client’s culture and create a competitive advantage for the client.